iPhone factory unlock is official unlocking solution for Apple products like iPhone and iPad.
Unlike traditional gevey sim / turbo sim / jailbreak unlock , official iPhone unlock service is processed over Apple data server.
This process helps customer to unlock genuine way without risking warranty or any software defects.
It is also eligible for lifetime and works around the world regardless Sim Card Carrier.
Yes! All unlocking service offered by Apple Official Unlock is 100% authorized and used as apple recommended official unlock method which enables your iPhone to run with any simcard, any version and lifetime.
The reason many network providers SIM lock their phones is that they offer phones at a discount to customers in exchange for a contract to pay for the use of the network for a specified time period, usually between one and three years.
This business model allows the company to recoup the cost of the phone over the life of the contract. Such discounts are worth up to several hundred pounds, Vodafone for example give you a SE free of charge if you sign up to a 3 year contract! If the phones were not locked, users might sign a contract with one company, get the discounted phone, then stop paying the monthly bill (thus breaking the contract) and start using the phone on another network or even sell the phone for a profit. SIM locking makes it more difficult to do this.
We can factory unlock any iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+, SE from most networks. You can check supported network list from our products & services.
NO. You do it all from the comfort of your home. The whole service is remote, once your IMEI is marked as unlocked by ourselves the unlock is pushed over the air from Apple's servers to your device over either Wifi or your current cellular provider .
You can connect to your IPhone to your PC and open Itunes .. you will see message as below Image.
Go to products & services , select your Carrier for unlock , Enter Imei and Detail (Must be correct and working email and Phone No.), made payment through Debit/Credit card (We have most secure Payment method to pay us using Dalpay payment gateway ), Once we send email to you that Your Unlock request has been completed Successfully. The unlock is pushed automatically over the air from Apple servers to your device over either wifi or your current cellular provider.OR you can connect your Iphone to your PC open iTunes and your iPhone will be unlocked. No stress, no hassle, no drama. Your unlock is guaranteed and is also permanent, meaning you can safely update your handset and sync with iTunes without ever worrying about it re-locking.
Use our GSX carrier check service to identify your carrier and unlock status: #1 Apple Iphone full GSX carrier check and FMI (INSTANT)
THE LOCK STATUS OF YOUR IPHONE
unlocked : false - that means your iphone is locked
unlocked: true - that means your iphone is not locked (unlocked)
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CHECK ALSO THIS POINT
nextTetherPolicyDetails:Unlock - that means your iphone is unlocked even when the lock status is "unlocked : false" - that means it is unlocked but not yet connected to iTunes nextTetherPolicyDetails: AT&T USA (for example) - if it shows specific operator here, that means your phone is locked, in this case to AT&T USA operator
1.Your iPhone is unlocked (not locked) and already connected to iTunes (unbricked):
serialNumber : T3113MXXXXX
partDescription : IPHONE 4 16GB BLACK
imeiNumber : 0126490002XXXXX
initialActivationPolicyDetails : UK Hutchison.
initialActivationPolicyID : 303
unlocked : true
unlockDate : 07/03/14
warrantyStatus : Out Of Warranty (No Coverage)
daysRemaining : 0
PurchaseDate : 07/06/11
purchaseCountry : United Kingdom
registrationDate : 07/06/11
productDescription: iPhone 4
unbricked : true
firstUnbrickDate : 08/06/11
lastUnbrickDate : 07/03/14
meid : iccID : 894705951311190XXXXX
productVersion : 7.0.6
macAddress : D89E3FXXXXX
2. Your iPhone is unlocked (not locked) but not yet connected to iTunes (not yet unbricked):
serialNumber : F2LLTCYXXXXX
partDescription : IPHONE 5S 16GB SILVER
imeiNumber : 0138480023XXXXX
initialActivationPolicyDetails : US AT& T Reseller .
initialActivationPolicyID : 147
unlocked : false
warrantyStatus : Apple Limited Warranty coverage
StartDate : 04/01/14
coverageEndDate : 03/01/15
daysRemaining : 303
PurchaseDate : 04/01/14
purchaseCountry : United States
productDescription: iPhone 5S
unbricked : false
macAddress : B418D13XXXXX
3. Your iPhone is locked (to UK TMobile Orange in this example):
serialNumber : F2NKMNMXXXXX
partDescription : IPHONE 5 16GB BLACK
imeiNumber : 0136290024XXXXX
initialActivationPolicyDetails : UK TMobile Orange.
initialActivationPolicyID : 302
unlocked : false
warrantyStatus : Apple Limited Warranty
coverageStartDate : 31/05/13
coverageEndDate : 30/05/14
daysRemaining : 85
PurchaseDate : 31/05/13
purchaseCountry : United Kingdom
registrationDate : 31/05/13
productDescription: iPhone 5
nextTetherPolicyDetails:UK TMobile Orange.
appliedActivationDetails:UK TMobile Orange.
unbricked : true
firstUnbrickDate : 31/05/13
lastUnbrickDate : 31/05/13
iccID : 89443027716635XXXXX
productVersion : 7.0.6
macAddress : 881FA1CXXXXX
4. Your iPhone is locked to UK Reseller Flex Policy - that means it is locked to one of United Kingdom operators - you need to choose which one by activating it with one of United Kingdom sim cards. Then, if you want to unlock it, just order an unlock for the chosen operator.
Serial Number: DX7LTEPWFML6
Initial Activation Policy ID: 399
Activation Policy Description: UK Reseller Flex Policy
Applied Activation Policy ID:
Part Description: IPHONE 4S BLACK 8GB GSM-GBR
Applied Activation Policy
Next Tether Policy ID: 399
Last Restore Date:
Next Tether Activation Policy Description: UK Reseller Flex Policy
Bluetooth MAC Address: 6476BA6D9DE8
First Unbrick Date:
Last Unbrick Date:
We believe this is the most genuine and honest question. But as matter of the fact, we are promoted only by customers like you. Our service is 100% refundable with premium quality support. We do not sell any software, we have never claimed to unlock any iPhone regardless carrier, country info. We need these basic information from your iPhone along with IMEI number. This is a clear sign of genuine iPhone unlock service. Scammers sell jailbreak software which is absolutely baseless and available free on internet. Jailbreak never helps you to get network on your iPhone.
In case of payment method .. we are authorize merchant of Mastercard Internet Gateway service is most secure and authentic payment gateway serive in the world.
In the United Kingdom, mobile phone network providers are not obligated to provide unlocking, even after the end of the contract. Ofcom, UK's telecom regulator, allowed 3 UK to sell a mobile phone with the SIM card permanently superglued to the phone!
In terms of legality of our service, the full Oftel 2002 SIM-lock position paper specifies that there is no SIM locking law in the UK; the regulator wants only "consumer awareness" - which means it is totally legal to unlock your iPhone.
Important information regarding all iPhone Services
Must read before ordering:
ONLY place an order if you agree to our conditions outlined below:
Regarding Apple's new Activation Lock, which asks for The Apple ID & Password used to enable â€œFind My iPhoneâ€ before or after updating to iOS7.
We are not responsible to handle this Issue; we only process the SIM-Lock and cannot bypass the Activation Lock. This is down to your customer who should have the details. (So please make them aware)
For more information see link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5818
There will be strictly NO Refunds for Apple's new Activation Lock, Wrong carrier or already unlocked iPhones.
Our timeframe is ONLY in working days. This STRICTLY means Mon-Fri (excluding weekends and public holidays)
The time specified is not 100% and is subject to change. (Can be faster or slower)
Once your IMEI is in process, cancellations are not possible until the supplier has given us further instruction.
Thank you for understanding as these terms are beyond our control
How to Unlock After Ordering iPhone IMEI Unlock ? If you have been Received an Email from our Support Containing [ Congratulation your iPhone has been Unlock ] that’s meaning that your iPhone Unlocked Successfully and you are about a few steps to complete your Unlock.
· Before saying it’s not working and you followed all the instructions, just “RESTORE YOUR iPhone”.
· A lot of people say they try all methods but they never restored to latest iOS because they waned to keep jailbreak.
follow These Simple Steps :
· Make sure your sim card doesn’t have a PIN code set to it.
· First insert a NON Official Sim card in iPhone if u get signal and network you are done.
· If you are asked for activation connect iPhone to your computer and using the latest iTunes version activate iPhone.
· Also for activation you can use your wireless internet connection directly from iPhone.
· If there is any problem with activation or with getting signal, backup your important data from your iPhone install latest iTunes version and restore to latest iOS Firmware.
· If you are using an iPhone 3G or 3GS and you have iPad baseband you need to downgrade your baseband (Google) and update to latest iOS.
· Connect your iPhone to iTunes (latest version) with another simcard (not same carrier that iPhone is locked too)
· Wait until iTunes detects your iPhone
· Now disconnect your iPhone and reconnect it back after 10 seconds.
· Now your iPhone is fully Unlocked.
If you have cydia installed or jailbroken iPhone
1. Insert any SIM Card directly in iPhone . Only sim card, Do not insert turbo/gevey sim card chip
2. Go to Settings > General > Reset > RESET NETWORK SETTING (Be careful!) in iPhone and reset it
3. Restart iPhone and process activation steps or connect with iTunes software on computer* (*must be connected to internet!)
4. After completion of activation process, iPhone will receive network bars like normal
That’s it, your iPhone is unlocked. If above method does not work for you, it will require to restore with latest iOS.
How to restore iPhone? Download latest version of iTunes from here
If you already have, start restoring process as below.
1. Connect iPhone with Computer / Mac and run/start iTunes.
2. Backup your iPhone (Only if you require your contacts, photos, message and application data)
3. Click on iPhone as mentioned in this picture
4. Click on Restore, and press yes when iTunes notify about latest version.
5. After downloading latest iOS file (approx 700MB – 1GB) it will start process for updating with latest iOS
6. Upon successful restore, insert any sim card and activate iPhone.
iTunes will display a message: Congratulations! Your iPhone is unlocked successfully.
Supported models list.
Instructions for get SecRO from phone :
- Power on phone and press *#837# or *#3228#
- List will be shown in phone, search name that starts for "X" letter
- Write this info in the field SRO that you will be asked
With this we already get SRO, so only rest to introduce model and imei.
After press calculate, and server will give us codes in few seconds.
Instructions for get PROVIDER from phone :
ProviderID is under the battery, located in the label of the phone (near imei)
Example (and image) : "800X-2ARGES3"